- Passcode Registration
- Open the safe with the mechanical key included in the package. Remove the battery cover and press the registration button.
- Quickly input your 4-6 digit passcode and press the registration button to confirm input.
- Input the same passcode again and press the registration button to finish the setup.
- Note: We recommend testing your passcode couple of time before closing safe.
- Vein ID Registration
- Open the safe with the mechanical key included in the package or passcode if you have one. Remove the battery cover and press the registration button.
- Scan your finger for three times total. Each scan will be followed by yellow flashing and beeping once.
- Your Vein ID is successful setup after a long beep.
- Note: Please make sure your finger tip makes contact with the bottom of the scanner and not to bend or twist your finger during scanning.
- Note: We recommend registering your index finger, middle finger or ring finger for better user experience.
- Note: If you wish to improve reading accuracy, you can register the same finger at several slightly different angles.
- Erasing Vein IDs
Each safe can store up to 50 different Vein IDs. Yellow light will flash twice during registration process if Vein ID capacity is reached. Erasing existing Vein IDs is necessary for any new registrations.
- Open the safe with the mechanical key, passcode or existing Vein IDs. Remove the battery cover and hold the registration button until the red light turns on.
- Press the registration button again to confirm operation.
- All Vein IDs are erased after yellow light flashing and beeping twice.
- Alarm Mode
To prevent your safe from unauthorized entries, alarm mode will be activated after 5 incorrect or invalid entries. Red light will blink and beep continuously during the two minute lockout period.
For security reasons, passcode and Vein ID entries won’t be accepted when alarm mode is activated. The safe can only be opened using the mechanical key.
- To deactivate Alarm Mode, open the safe with the mechanical key and physically remove the battery capsule.