We stand behind our products and we want you to feel secure knowing that we'll work with you to resolve any issues. MAXSafes believes in making great gun safe products that stand the test of time. The MAXSafes provides MAX+Lifetime of warranty protection on all new products purchased from MAXSafes, except in certain instances, as indicated in our full policy. All warranty periods begin from the date of delivery.
Need to file a warranty claim? Connect directly with our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
, showing us the problem and we'll get back to you with a proposed solution!
Holiday Returns Policy
MAXSafes has extended the Holiday Returns Policy for 2023. Orders purchased between November 1st, 2023 and December 31st, 2023 are eligible for return until January 31st, 2024.
The MAX+Lifetime warranty includes 30-day money-back guarantee, 12-month replacement warranty, and lifetime technical support.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
The return and warranty policy outlined on this page applies exclusively to purchases made directly through online shops operated by MAXSafes. If you have purchased our products through a third party, the return and warranty terms may differ.
Undamaged products can be returned for a full refund, regardless of the reason, within 30 days of purchase, excluding Corporate purchases/bulk orders, which may not be refundable. (Note: Ordering more than 10 units of a product will be considered a bulk order.) Once the returned item arrives back in MAXSafes's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Please Kindly Note:
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, MAXSafes refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through MAXSafes's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by MAXSafes or MAXSafes's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
MAXSafes MAX+Lifetime warranty is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through MAXSafes's authorized distributors and retailers are handled through MAXSafes.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with suitable replacement parts or a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- MAXSafes must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item's serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through MAXSafes or MAXSafes's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized MAXSafes reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer's accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by MAXSafes quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
- Natural depreciation
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by MAXSafes, MAXSafes takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. MAXSafes does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.